Well, here we are at 12 weeks! It seems like just yesterday it was 5 weeks! We had an ultrasound on Thursday and all was well. It was really neat to see the features that are becoming more distinct (ie, hands, legs, face). It is such a miracle what technology has come about in the last 30 years. I was thinking that our mother's generation didn't have ultrasounds and just had to wait and see what the sex of the baby was going to be. How difficult! I truly admire those that have the will power to wait to find out. :)
Not much else to report. The morning sickness comes and goes. But I think it continues to get better over the weeks. I still have my moments, of course. At least it is getting a little better! :)
Brady Turned TWO January 11th!
14 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment